Sunday, November 23, 2014

Well, there was a pink jacket finally formed, however, cod mw2 I


Well, there was a pink jacket finally formed, however, cod mw2 I've had it since Christmas. I love it and have been out of it since it was me. I love to have a winter coat is not dark color this beautiful pastel pink color both lifts up the mood in the sun card and fits like also beautiful when it is snow - I found pastels and white go so well together. And I Tread me over it all, regardless of whether the colors I'm in the match or not. I was actually modest color happy this time because I was in black Vila shirt my and blue jeans (actually dark blue leopard pattern so a little squeeze going on there) but tried to make up for it by being in the red glimmer us within the new my shoes I found the sales Topshop this weekend. But then I added the better and slammed me new fuzzy my bag I found in Centro home in Akureyri Christmas. Most people probably enough to be in one piece which is furry and pink, but not me. I never get enough of fuzzy and pink.
Snapshot was not particularly well where the light was scarce and was decreasing with each minute that we were and are the pictures in darker wing. But this was the only opportunity where we were both available at the same time and the weather not quite miserable so they were just enough. It is suitable not always too good to try to maintain a fashion blog for the winter in Iceland!
Newer Post Older Post Home
2014 (21) November (4) September (1) August (2) May (2) April (1) February (3) Beautiful Saturday with a little lace and fuzzy pink pink New shoes January ( 8) 2013 (33) December (6) November (9) October (9) September (6) February (3) 2012 (3) October (1) September (2) 2011 ( 1) October (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment