Friday, November 28, 2014

Post a Comment


As I've talked about before, I really like to bring me into the new season with a shift of emphasis and color changes in the wardrobe. I've been good to browse fashion magazines and see fashion blog lately yema and this fall I felt very interesting to see the pastel colors, yema especially pink, would be noticeable, but they disappear like most of the winter when darker colors dominate the voyage. I love the pastel colors (I love so that all colors for that matter) and I've never understood why they are exiled as soon as dusk. After a recent stroll through the shops in the mall and Kringlunni I got the network blow, but almost every shop had become black and white with a splash of dark red, gray or dark blue in between. I use all these small ones a lot, but I think it is a real need to eliminate all other colors that I think winter will not need to be eingönguu monochrome. Therefore, I now let me dream of light / vibrant colors. I see myself in my homage to settling me in the beautiful light pink coat while I walked between stores in December darkness and snow in search of Christmas gifts, or in a beautiful February sun when all is come to life after dark months. But here in Iceland selling just not dark colors, only in summer, yema yes, but not in the winter, and it is a very limited selection available. If things go wrong, and I'll never identify a coat like this one from Topshop (can not be here in the country and as remarkable as it is now, it is not possible to order from their site and get sent to Iceland) then I can at least get I light pink sweater or top of the pages sent to Iceland, and there is often a very good selection. Otherwise, I am researching each and every store that sells textiles, hoping to find a light pink coat material and what do you know, maybe I end with a beautifully cooked coat instead. But until then I'm lying over a photo of a light pink clothes and let me dream.
Post a Comment
2014 (21) November (4) September (1) August (2) May (2) April (1) February (3) January (8) 2013 (33) December (6) November (9) October (9) September (6) OD in pastel red berries look good? Inspiration Movements Autumn February (3) 2012 (3) October (1) September (2) 2011 (1) October (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment