Sunday, November 2, 2014

22 esmerim in yaşındayım.asl but I do not have anything to do with esmeraldayl because goorin broth


22 esmerim in yaşındayım.asl but I do not have anything to do with esmeraldayl because goorin brothers my caramel hair, but next time out that'd be having it again black hair (if s not my decision:) esmeralda like I heralde..boy mean Turkish babes up strapper'm not kipper also'm not mid-bişiy I know ...
evettt where the kalmıştım.b'm beginning alkene my lips a little indie powder concealer blah something 'simulation I created goorin brothers (I fouling I embellished ie) palate' s arachidonic received from the vicinity of me came home as usual before we sat down on the down then open palate guys (which in itself is a complete glutton eat and sleep of his life meaning is) then we went to dinner coffee or something do not we leave a very good time we are God my life my left remotely like my man with with 2 hours had spent almost goorin brothers bored me, we discovery as afternoon with children 13:00 dinner 22:00 oluyo 23:00 goin 'home gides I gelmiyo here again had died in the rain or something yağıyo it left somewhere near me home full car from INICIA'm the rear had a rose handed me the moment varya okadar touched I the man ağlıcaktımm..araba than when I came home almost wings and flown resmen.tab is what my aunt, I say, or on me I saftiriklig look after children friends How do I know something yapıyo damak'cığı my crushes me yaktığını..tab I also least not the classic girl mode to laugh when I got home blah blah thank you for that day and so forth we love confession in ..İlerli the days of our relationship başladı.allah I am very happy me very worth Giving everything is super blah .This new with everyone introducing outside around the mother's thought are reproduced My family and I met with friends to this fact automatically on me man, this kid serious thinkin with ateşledi.anne the fuse of the thoughts I guess you want to introduce too much but I want it also said I would like to here the more men diyerek goorin brothers from now diceks goorin brothers your e oz Bremen esmeralda you meet nice with the rest of the family since the early? I answer now swear I was with those emriva I did not want to meet ... Here are the days when going to divide that I taste one day I'm in love I'm so happy I'm goorin brothers Dice full moon prune daughter of an old friend of the palate I'm her lover's goorin brothers full moon that's this girl the name we're outside you get it all together talkie I with the usual crab instinct goorin brothers and crab purity of good niyelilig: I'm looking at the P palate phone but really goorin brothers wantonness yok.çünk have hundreds of photos on the palate phone memory than the obvious ones, but also with of Aces I bakıcak your own photo of him a bit of megalomania serde..ana I I looked at 2 units own brunette hair crap beer in front of the tramp with yellow, I live with my family one değilim.sonuç I returned goorin brothers snapped that he work photos with cigarettes turned my eyes to have a lie in I'm insane resmen.orta can come out I have no further news .I night at more frequent intervals but there is ab concert there is a situation getting out will stay my account on a friend goorin brothers I trust died arada.ad up so loud that because goorin brothers I go on himself addicted goorin brothers to söliy freedom for the typical spring burcudur.bil Excludes life, see it as entertainment, growth gauche goorin brothers and marriage far from a burçtur.b career crab 'im or moon man sıkmıy I bunaltmıy I said I vaccine -month goorin brothers rely on hand me a confidence one against me I can not get you out feet ... No bite I say go with my whole being I give the guy a .L goods bukadar privilege for thee to saklıyo get me hayvan..n If the palate this is what I said I have you been saying or diode It is full of charity, I say I do not know you did not say to grimaced as buönemsiz 'else dont aa life unuttumm I've been saying to you so remember dedi.sonra corrupt our search for something known fracas but I barıştık.meg I forgive I like donkey goorin brothers he was married one of 2 slut another UymUş Arkasair goorin brothers university residence in 'else antalya harmless yanii.2 days after kareoke had let go die We agreed again, we met the same group I received goorin brothers as usual came to .D I started off with a plea ride home had me face 5 mixed work life knows connoisseurs bored bursa 2 units kat3 it day on weekdays was kareoke city square hatred was in us the habit did not şaklabanlık my magazine outlet to do boy way we choose to go to there to give cheer came he went back anyway no clicks per city from kat3 to the brain of our face in the square a thousand pieces still .Or said buars is not very nicely other place better if both the so empty here said .d back turned to t is not already Mondays entertainment that I get discouragement of the full moon he does say to not commissioned goorin brothers career moment switches threw my eyes already shut my mouth I opened stretched I could not say to seeing bilio're nice to you would have been Tuesday least fun Monday the realm you know better night entertainment already we have some fun with your friends go do not hold you (Tuesday 2 whore out that evening) Man has turned her ass to me in television you've shit esmeralda them Lookin face I still corrupt .Sea that child what he said now the ears bending over peace disturbing the night was not the place of my life I'm sorry blah crispy I told my daughter no afferent esmeralda come up to you ... go to the palate goorin brothers terrace

No comments:

Post a Comment