Saturday, November 15, 2014

I work part-time at Dorothy halloween spirit Perkins and sometimes it


I work part time in Dorothy Perkins and sometimes halloween spirit very hard to restrain themselves when it comes in many beautiful store. In almost every time I come to work this, but it's every two weeks and always meet when a new shipment arrived, I see something I want. It has been quite difficult especially since the fall goods began to arrive, many things have been added to the list and it seems very difficult to pick and choose. Last Thursday night was exactly vinnukvöld and I had a camera with you and felt great to snap a few pictures of what I want the most. The Wish List is thus strange Dorothy-list.
I work part-time at Dorothy halloween spirit Perkins and sometimes it's hard to limit myself to only one or two things Each month, especiallyin When When the store is full of clothes I love. Every time I show up for work I find something new to add to my Wishlist halloween spirit Dorothy-and this fall has been particularly hard sincer they fall line is beautiful. Last Thursday was work night, I had my camera with me and took a few pictures of some of the things I love.
These are all cool and I and leopard pattern are very well combined. Still recommend taking halloween spirit a size above then you normally halloween spirit enjoy because these give little or nothing left / à essi are so cool and I love leopard print. I recommend getting Them in one size bigger than usual as à essi jeans have very little halloween spirit give.
I do so to make a short leather skirt and I'm already prepared to make these checkered pants, they were just nice that I did not have to think with them / I have to have a mini faux-leather skirt and I Already Own the Chequered pant s.
Dorothy jeans are awesome and I'm a horrible shot in the streets halloween spirit with the Rock star in me is never far away. So I never get enough of cozy sweaters and loðjakkinn is just totally awesome, it's so soft that I do regularly applauded him when I walk past / The Dorothy Perkins jeans are great and I love à essi black ones with the holes in Them, the rocker with me is never far away. And I can never have too Many cozy sweaters halloween spirit or faux fur Coats and the black one is sooo soft!
Chicken in grater .. nomm
2014 (20) November (3) September (1) August (2) May (2) April (1) February (3) January (8) 2013 (33) December (6) November (9) October (9) Pink lips - pink lips Dorothy Perkins Black Beaches - Beaches Black Shoes, shoes, shoes Relaxing Inglot lips Júniform White Autumn Red lipstick September (6) February (3) 2012 ( 3) October (1) September (2) 2011 (1) October (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment