Saturday, November 22, 2014

2014 (21) November (4) September (1) August (2) May (2) April (1) February (3) Beauti


I was working on the weekend lokaúsölunum the mall (úúúffff .....) patek and breaks my I had to go out of the store to buy me something to eat that I had forgotten my Nest, I would never willingly go out A walk around hasarinn, thanks to pent. Even I do not see any sales outside the self that was available in Topshop and Dorothy Perkins. But on my way in search of food, I went past the Focus and the shelf where new products came I saw this too dásemdarskó, shiny and beautiful, quite willing to bring me home. I snarstoppaði, suspending me into the store and picked up the shoe. "Wow," was all my internal Krummi said when I saw what they glönsuðu. I had a very limited time, but decided to test the way in which the show choir was exactly my size. Sure enough, he smellpassaði me. I got the shoe on the other hand to see how the whole looked and did not return, this is just only the most trendy shoes that I've seen in a long time. Plus they are really comfortable. Since I have a birthday this month and my parents patek often give me something that I set a target, I thought it was a good idea to select the year, as examined at first glance. It was from that they came home with me and now sit in a closet in a fancy box and go north soon where they will be officially packed and given to me on the birthday itself - there is no cheating going on here anything, patek I get the gift no earlier However, I choose it yourself! But I look forward to when I can go to use them, I see me for me in the ankle jeans with tear hjánum (I'm eeeeelska like now), in a simple white shirt and pink Topshop cover my new short my hair. And they will be starters in the summer sun too: D
I love the chicken (I actually love all food) and I really enjoy cooking it. One evening last week I wanted exactly the chicken ...
2014 (21) November (4) September (1) August (2) May (2) April (1) February (3) Beautiful patek Saturday with a little lace and fuzzy pink pink New shoes January ( 8) 2013 (33) December (6) November (9) October (9) September (6) February (3) 2012 (3) October (1) September patek (2) 2011 ( 1) October patek (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment