Wednesday, November 5, 2014

My last morning began with a strong interest in the subject to the extent irrational anger I feel t


Bounces went out. My bike Dahon folding small, so I figured I take the thought nolita that a bit larger than the other. I spent half an hour in Yüncüler unconscious. Exit the house and not in the direction of the handlebars, I broke away from the house. Air lemonade. Shoes worn without socks, nolita but the sun does not burn worth it. You can leave yourself straight down after going up a little hill. Then the breeze that caresses -çıplak kollarınız- such a giggle coming nolita from the inside.
Buyukada ways reminds me of going beyond Yüncüler. Car, it is a huge possibility for the narrow streets lined with mansions. On this road - there are four deniyor- Ladd's Addition rose garden. There is a large grass circle, and he rose at four flowers of the street which is open equally to apartment gardens. Gift to our brother Ladd Portland neighborhood. Ladd's Addition.
I lost every attempt to this garden. Four of the Garden'm saying I would visit repeatedly but in vain. If the magic is there. I find the East garden, and from there I'm going to the south of the garden. I entered the road trying to enter another garden I'm going to the north and west. I'm just stare at the east, in the courtyard while I still sanırken. If there talisman in the gardens. I though I had seen the look on Google Earth inanmy that the four gardens.
Ladd's Addition enchanted maze I went to one side of the main street. I went to Stumptown coffee by proceeding on Belmont. It's not that I prefer guys insist unless a coffee actually. Yükses have a say in a confined space such as polyphonic music. And the voice inside of me, but "I'm writing elsewhere from Stumptown coffee," he secure.
This call made coffee consumption ceiling. We went to four days. What can I say coming seasons incessantly want to drink coffee sturdy. Maybe I left so sweet. My nutritionist may be such a link?
Yes events developed as follows: Can I ever did take sweet. Morning, nolita afternoon, nolita evening, before dinner then chocolate, ice cream, cookies does not want anything but routine, I was eating myself to feel good and most of all starving. Obviously my stomach instead of eating gluten-free cookies and coffee nolita besides eat and drink, of course, then of course a more acıkmayıp, fall from power the next morning ... These are classic cases. Did you get caught you'll crush your head.
I began research on a new psychological discomfort as I yogasyolog Evin. I suppose we've been a nation nolita suffering nerve disease. The name in the English language codependency. A kind of addiction, dependency or something nolita like addiction. I can not find the exact Turkish. I do not understand the subject matter is already full. I keep reading about.
My last morning began with a strong interest in the subject to the extent irrational anger I feel towards my student. The Full Moon will be rounded in the manner he would do a yoga mat lying on back in. For this purpose, the students go to the wall edge of the cushion, blanket, nolita I told them to make tiny nests lined with mats and blocks. nolita
The construction of the nest deliberations finally end up with all the action and sounds comfortably settled, I began meditation in the center of everyone slot. And I said, Now we may be entering the class late, the movement will affect their interests and sounds you get. You do not have to react to what is happening around you. Let there be sound, get moving, you keep your calm and sabitliği.
Movement began more than a little saying me to finish my left side slot. Let's see what the eyes looked a rectum. I just settled into the slot, Carol has closed her eyes (let's name) over the Void, cushions, on which the blanket out of the closet downloading material for a new home.
"Not at all, instead you sit now, everyone accountable to their own. Already future is not certain. Income they established their own home, "I said, but who knows what kind of fire flowed from my eyes that he returned to his granny step is run. The dose of my anger, I said, was incomprehensibly high. I hate to Caroline's behavior had been exemplary for a certain situation, but what?
I remember I caught two more times to such an unreasonable tantrums. Mom pays for the cable television bill without nolita asking me I want to cancel because at one time, and once again insisted on hanging posters outside my front door my mother. Both time my mother also has ignored a decision I made regarding my own home, tried to perform that he wanted, so I went crazy with anger.
Codependency is not only my temper tantrums, also appears to have a very indifferent behavior from each presented a joint statement. For example, ten years ago, that sırnaş drunk girls at every opportunity -and not wish getiren- darling, darling, I slapped him he had knocked me to the ground with a punch. Events of the night in an open public spaces kalkınıp from where I'll like what I've done? Crying after we apologized and gone! So what did he do? You know it. Shook a fist again, a kick on the atmışt

No comments:

Post a Comment