Saturday, November 1, 2014

Turns out I like to be loved I want Esmeralda, will keep me in the corridor of the city of Paris, a


'In the end we achieved.' I say a kiss and I konduruy musical tickets watch the cleveland show in my hands. My hands in the air, so happy, so fidgety fidgety I realize that sits inside my place orders. I'm going back four in the house. Some news and I call? I paylaşsa whom this my happiness. Instant esiveriy the wind like a disappointment, no one can understand watch the cleveland show the reason for my joy I say to myself. It is best to lie down seat, sit back and enjoy it on my own.
My young maiden first year, my grandmother's seaside summer house, watch the cleveland show ........., watch the cleveland show .................. deep into the eyes of t, naphthalene smelling watch the cleveland show a cheap bookstore, watch the cleveland show Mediterranean in the hammock against the azure waters dangled a hand icy lemonade I sipped my one day at a hotel bar in Cyprus, Notre Dame de Paris to know is the bell I climbed despite the few stairs to a theater that poured the rose petals away, And like a protagonist in a costume day dressed in literature with my students that day we hit the bottom.
13 years old. A şıpsevdilik, collapsed states have a lover on me. I Ege'd, at my grandmother's house. Every summer I go to sea I dreamed watch the cleveland show perched on the roof, at that precise time I questioned the rebellious life.
------------------------------------------ Drawn attention to how how how he, adolescent watch the cleveland show an underlying idea in my mind, is located just around the corner, I burst out into a bookstore that sold mostly 5-10 cents of fake books and classic novels. English department immediately caught my eye inclining towards the thickest book I pulled off the shelf alıveriy. I'm coming home with running steps and I geçiveriy to be released to be released from the front of the book cover ismilazımdeğil holding extrovert.
* Can I take the pain.
Turns out I like to be loved I want Esmeralda, will keep me in the corridor of the city of Paris, and even the dead to cling even to love my body, I will keep looking for a sexton me te deep. Apparently I always wanted to be Esmeralda I love dancing to it.
Age 15-16, I'm starting to dress like Esmeralda, necessarily a colorful bandana in my hair, my earrings in my ears ring, my shoulder watch the cleveland show blouse that leaves two open and frilly skirts. I havalarınd a complete gypsy girl.
Off-Broadway in New York I was trying like crazy to watch this beautiful musical love story. I'm going to empty the box office. Despite my French simply want to watch the musical in Paris from 5-10 words from the original language. Still no ticket. Back in London last full day of the musical show what great misfortune. I'm crazy to watch this musical. The stoning scene where Quasimodo, I want to cry like crazy at Esmeralda's execution. To hinder the love and swearing like a bad priest Frollo evidence can not purify himself from worldly pleasures and at the same time I want him to suffer. Frollo Quasimodo's Cathedral push down the top of your 'I love everything' cried when I want to rebel against life.
And the end of the year, my students immediately after our exhibition game is calling me to the stage, frantic shouting my name. Can hıraş applause .. I love them in the past. Undying love of the Esmeralda ...
If I could find the cart green skirt, the bright purple blouse, the orange scarves, earrings and rings are holding the big bazaar looking Çıfıt their breath watch the cleveland show when my students watch the cleveland show enter the course with my bracelet.
Irem
Popular Posts / Popular posts
I confess my fingers too this. The revenge of the year from my husband that I might have wanted to favor such a dark Fenerbahce, and ...
2014 (26), September watch the cleveland show (3) August (2) July (2) J (3), May (1) April (4) March (2) February (4) January (5) 2013 (39) December (4) November (6) October (5) September (3) August (1) April (7) March (4) February (3) January (6) 2012 (153) December (11) November (11) October (3) September (5) August (5) July (22) J (11) May (7) April (12) March (8) February (30) January (28) 2011 (14) December (5), November (6) April ( 1) January (2)


No comments:

Post a Comment