Monday, November 3, 2014

Just to say even worth saying that the ultimate review to listen to Belle after telling details in

First EATALY - After Notre Dame De Paris Musical | TEA AND COFFEE ENJOYMENT
PSM staged Friday evening Zorlu Center with my brother urban shop we went to Notre Dame De Paris musical. Two months have gotten the tickets before our, we no longer get used to slow the long-term plans in Turkey, I think, vacation reservations or year received a combined concert tickets and more recently with challenging PSM to watch the Broadway show came into our lives ... for the first time in 1998 on Broadway in Cats the musical I watched that year were staged new Lion King, Cats was a performance is staged for many years. Search for lianking we officially Broadway box office, but I was shocked when I learned that we can buy the tickets after a year! When calculating the price in dollars was not cheap but I can not help telling urban shop you that you need to be musical as well as opera abroad, I say expensive tickets cheap tickets as well as the chance to find social justice!
We also eat a good meal before the performance. Eataly, which was our preference to hold together the different options, I prefer fish, but he asked my brother, before being directed to the Section could not pass without urban shop circumambulate the fish aisle is lined up like jewels.
Waitress dealing with orders, he loves his job, or he loves his job :) or get guidance on wine selection, service and speed of service he proves it. First, we wanted a carpaccio, veal chop cooked to quench our hunger until, it was really successful. I want the veal chop was undercooked, it's really rare. We told parmesan followed by a 24-month urban shop to finish our wine, everything was perfect. I'll try the fish department a more precise time !!!
Just to say even worth saying that the ultimate review to listen to Belle after telling details in the first place :) I will now cast, including dancers and acrobats were very successful. The decor is he, really give you the feeling as if it were a cathedral were able (The Bells stage), especially combined with the visual scene in which people dance the bell was very impressive.
Alessandra Ferrari role of Esmeralda, Matt Laurent role of Quasimodo and Frollo (priest), we follow the role of Fabrizio Voghera. It was great sound and stage performance. My favorite was Richard Charest role in Gringoire. Sounds like velvet. I keep many of the artists we watch Phoebus in a single role.
Victor Hugo's The Hunchback of Notre Dame adaptation of the musical scene from George Orwell's hard to believe that it belongs to the 1800s, why because it is very up to date. Changing human relationships and people and places, but always of the same elements. The love and passion I herdade date.
She dances naked in my soul and sleep will not come and it's no use to pray this prayers urban shop to notre dame tell, who'd be the first to raise feelings hand and throw a stone I'd hang him high and laugh to see him die alone Oh Lucifer, please let me go beyond urban shop god's love and run my fingers through her hair esmeralda
the same of the house she has in all i know so well for want of all i know i'd give my soul to sell bell, this gypsy girl is there a soul beneath her skin and oh she bears the cross of all our human sin Oh notre dame please let me go beyond god's love open the door of love inside esmeralda
belle, eventhough her eyes seem to lead us to hell She may be more pure more pure than the words can tell is when she dances feelings come no man can quell beneath every rainbow colored dress there burns the well
my promised one please let me one time be untrue Before in front of god and man I marry you who would be the man who'd urban shop turn from here to Save His Soul to be with her i'd let the devil take me whole i am a man who knows no love i go to open up the rose Esmeralda
She dances naked in my soul and sleep will not come and it's no use to pray this prayers to notre dame tell, who'd be the first to raise feelings hand and throw a stone I'd hang him high and laugh to see him die alone Oh Lucifer, please let me go beyond god's love and run my fingers through her hair esmeralda
You're comment using your wordpress.co account. (Log Out / Change)
Archives Select Month October 2014 September urban shop 2014 April 2014 March 2014 December urban shop 2013 November 2013 July 2013 June 2013 April 2013 March 2013 January 2013 December 2012 November 2012 September 2012 August 2012 July 2012 June 2012 May 2012 April 2012 March 2012 February 2012 January 2012 December 2011 November October 2011 June 2011 May 2011 July 2011 August 2011 April 2011 March 2011 February 2011 January 2011 December 2011 November 2010 October urban shop 2010 September 2010 August 2010 July 2010 June 2010 May 2010 April 2010 March 2010 February 2010 November 2010 October 2009 September urban shop 2009 August 2009 July 2009 2009 to June 2009 and May 2009. April 2009
Blogroll çaykahvekeyf the @ twitter I emreayan.co from Computer Support discovertheworkyoulov elf fashionwomenbell Idea İşçan

No comments:

Post a Comment