Monday, November 10, 2014

actually a continuous melissas and equal decibel my obsessions were not to sound repetitive ... fou


actually a continuous melissas and equal decibel my obsessions were not to sound repetitive ... fountain water drops, dirty, bearded man who click on the hand to the handle-filled middle-aged obsession of her aunt as dangerous and confident heel sounds ('re aging them aunts say) yes I'm getting old and I can say it out loud, I said to myself I can tell every lie out loud, get at least self-respect. silence, melissas look at me. The eyes of the gods gave to understand environmental happened. I do not like pointless periodic expression in her eyes. What time will you realize that see themselves? I do not like being so insistent before starting the self. I'll tell you today, I was the case in the past, starting with the sentence ... you connect to the hackneyed phrase about yourself somehow, I do not like does not allow others to do the review yourself. because you're getting old, supposedly, are you angry supposedly, according to the thoughtful, and still sung today do not look good today ... I do not look good and does not feel better to hear it from others. status determination whether they leave me alone to digest the current situation and the shame of doing so. Using the eyes of others I have to learn to face myself, I had to try it a different way and do not like to try at least the first steps. Look at my face. I do not look good today because now I'm dreaming. If you can not face what I do not look good today because my waking melissas state, I see in my dreams. This was not what I wanted. I do not like to have people's eyes. I'm looking for my father and how are you all, thank you for dying in the good in you I whisper, my father heard some whispers on the phone as I can not see how impressed I am thankful for his death. After drinking water, thank goodness as many times without knowing the meaning melissas of the first day, I thank my daughter. for every move I make a strange peace of mind knowing the meaning ... to this day I do not look good and already you night a half with a tone of voice that gives a frightening confidence as you do not call me a poem to me my favorite poet's melissas love now reading, periodically from where I was sitting where I am blessed to see myself and I could do it while I know this because I see you as well ... I do not like to call me. tone of voice reassuring me, alone and drinking and second person singular about the swearing, signal posts leavers after the sound, thinking and speaking impervious miscommunication between the center of the Ortaçgil the mist in her voice, chest never moved the people, remember melissas your you anomalies, my throat so lit filled with ice anyway when drunk in a cup, to myself in any sentence, appear accustomed to something, Kafka's empire of fear, the need of more white hand to the touch, arabesque, it leaves me with electro-binding, rage jaw my flicker, the vomit smelling alcohol public transport stories and Esmeralda is of course obsessed prospective bride church, the compositions you left half, I do not like confrontation with the accumulated balance in the ashtray melissas and cigarette Cemaliye the anxious birds. I do not like that there is an equal amount of days until death and the birth of at least sunny days when people loose loose grinned. whatever you dislike today because I do not look good either too much or namüsait facilities are manifest in nature. I do not look good today because melissas you do not look good on me and I do not know.
You're comment using your wordpress.co account. (Log Out / Change)
Search Dropdown Categories Our Stories Literary Articles Manifesto Author gulantol The Sexless songs to be written. God of Socrates. Horses released. Oh, the leaves of the trees dumped on us. So just because. Silence income therefrom. Alone and read alone at night. To escape from him. You gulhilald Pavarotti vs Domestos obsessive prospective bride church papers printed all the people buried into the soil, I cut my hair. Oh my missin furthest away was Judas whose door I start to cry a short Suppose es sdilarayigit Stars! You quickly fall into the truth! Silence is aching so Roboski God alone! Fault traces melissas on the face of the rib God created women we love! Wendy tubaatess delirium of night, our pathetic melissas steep, sharp Usak Heavy Grinding my craving comes from the Love Not Running vidividikad days Manifest'o Imagination "features a man could be in love" yelizkarabakall reproach melissas Adam Recent Posts Suppose Stars! Sexless songs to be written. You quickly fall into the truth! God of Socrates. Can not Silence is furthest away have pain Pavarotti vs Domestos Horses melissas released. Wendy obsessive prospective bride church, our pathetic steep, sharp printed documents Roboski Usak door Oh Judas trees of leaves dumped on us. God alone until I start to cry! Serz

No comments:

Post a Comment