Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Anyway, Ã essi pants are mine now and I have worn quite Them Oftel because emulsions are not just c


Sweater: jordan brand old shirt, old pants, Dorothy Perkins, shoes: Zara, Bag: old, sunglasses, Tiger // Sweater: jordan brand old, shirt, old, pants, jordan brand Dorothy Perkins, shoes: Zara, bag: vintage, sunglasses: Tiger
I love these checkered pants. I loved the fact not the first time I saw them hanging in Dorothy Perkins one day when I arrived at work. I found it really great, ugly. But it is so often with me that if I see any piece that evokes a strong negative reaction from me, and it goes so eventually I just tried it. Just to check whether it is actually kind of ugly. And then boom, I just finished buying a garment. It is clearly supported between jordan brand love and hate what suits my purposes. Which is actually a lot of fun because it's always nice to surprise myself and broaden horizons fashion wise.
At any rate, my pants were, and I have to walk quite often in those because they are not only trendy but also incredibly comfortable. So comfortable that I've been læðupúkast in the home when I'm learning though I have strange jordan brand "lessons pants" jordan brand that are involved in this.
This time I decided to pair them with a white shirt and red granddad warm sweater that my mom gave me and I felt it come out like this too cool. I guess I should not have to use the pants with every last thick sweater I have in the closet until it gets too warm to it, so like I was this comfortable combination.
I love à essi Chequered pants. It was not love at first sight though. When I saw Them hanging in Dorothy Perkins When I came to work one day I Hated Them Immediately. That happens to me quite a lot; I see something jordan brand I have a strong, negative reaction too but try it on Anyway (just to make sure it really is That ugly), and then boom! I've overbought it! Clearly there is a thin line Between love and hate When it comes to clothes and me. But that's fun, I'm Always exited to Expand my fashion horizon
Anyway, Ã essi pants are mine now and I have worn quite Them Oftel because emulsions are not just cool but extremely comfortable too. I Even Wear Them whilst Studying although I have a strict rule about not wearing "better" clothes When I do that. I can be a bit Messy When I'm eating at my desk / lying on the sofa reading and drinking tea ...
I decided to wear the pants with a white shirt and a big, cozy sweater sincer it was really cold That day. From now on I'll jordan brand be wearing Them with every single chunky sweater I own in my closet because I liked this outfit jordan brand so much.
Chicken in grater .. nomm
2014 (20) November (3) September (1) August (2) May (2) April (1) February (3) January (8) 2013 (33) December (6) December jordan brand (9) Natural makeup - Natural makeup jordan brand Stelpukvöld - Girls Night In Large Covers - Oversized Coats Topshop Kimono Candy Colors - Candy Coloured checkered - Chequered Sexy Fall Short holidays - A Weekend Off Black cat and cheetah cover - Black Cat and ... October (9) September jordan brand (6) February (3) 2012 (3) October (1) September (2) 2011 (1) October (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment