Thursday, November 27, 2014

Secondly, I have to be more so that the President. It certainly is a lie, but I have had much to do


Well. And I promised to blog .... Yes, like this sometimes. I've been going to sit down so often in the summer, but it just poof, August become exhausted. There are some things been playing since then. Firstly, it is the best love my computer completely be done on it and it handles very poorly to work my pictures that are going to blog - they are just too large for her because she is old and worn out and one cause I have not even bothered to stand in working images. Right now I am using a computer with her boyfriend, and it's such a dream to be able to tap into without vesesns (I became so famous vacuum u-that my away for a few years and it is intolerable to write u solution. Downed still university without I should get verðlun just for that). Plus it does not take 5 minutes to save an image that I have to work until the blog.
Secondly, I have to be more so that the President. It certainly is a lie, but I have had much to do since March 3 this year. That day I was in the shop Store on Laugavegur called FOA as well as being in the 20 units of the University. It all happened so quickly and suddenly I was caught in a completely different situation than I had expected for next year. I finished listfræðina the University last summer signed in history back in the autumn. The reason for this was among other things, that I was petrified of becoming unemployed. I have once in a lifetime been unemployed, in autumn 2009 in the brain for four months, and it was one ömurlegasti time of my life. It is quite alarming a person to send out application after application, never get an answer or just "no", over and over again. momo design Self-esteem was down to restart and I felt completely lost. I actually got a job at the end until I started University and even today I think sometimes to the time when I sat crying on the computer screen reading "unfortunately has been hired for the job," now or open email twenty times today only to see that no response had been received from all those I attended in the. Of pure fear I signed up for the historian, so I had them all weigh it to their case would be very job. I applied and applied for a job and had become completely hopeless to find something that suited me. Part of my job at Dorothy Perkins was not enough and after a few months I said there that I found the only sensible thing to historical firmly momo design where no full-time job was to get. But then it happened. I got a job in Fou. I do not even remember properly after having applied thereto. I was starting to have a routine so I saw an ad and without wondering something special or make me hope that I just pressed the "send" and let the application go. A few weeks later I was back with the work. And not just any job, but granddad work. Thus miracles sometimes happen now. But it all is the subject of other messages.
I then created a burst of creativity, I paint, picture drawing. knitting and just what I can think of and I do not have time to do everything I want to do. Including I gave me no time to blog. Which was perhaps the only good because I got them plenty of time to think about what I wanted to get out of this blog Brolin my career, I've been planning a lot in my head about that and it's a lot of things I want to do differently in here. So there will be a slight additions to images and lightweight fashion debate :) I look forward now to go back to blogging! momo design
But yes, the pictures which I enclose with this time. These were taken at the Gay Pride - the weather was beautiful and I felt great to go in embellished shirt and white jacket in town. I have a desire to have a white cloak, then I do not remember when, but found nothing that appealed to me from the shoes until I went in Centro in Akureyri when I was there versló. There loomed me this gorgeous jacket momo design and I bought it without thinking twice about it - it was just simply too classy to wait something with it. Shirts I also bought in Akureyri, Imperial, namely the pants from lindex. And I love them. I bought it last spring and I've used them so much, they are awesome shirt with fenced in them and elegant shoes with. Michael Jackson feeling the whole assembly was not pre-planned, but I see now that I look at the pictures I had of course refers to supply me with a hat and gloves and take it all the way. Maybe next time only;)
I work part-time in Dorothy Perkins and sometimes very hard to restrain themselves when many nice turns in store. In almost every time ...
2014 (21) November (4) September (1) August (2) coming out from the blog created White Jacket May (2) April (1) February (3) January (8) 2013 ( 33)

No comments:

Post a Comment