Monday, November 24, 2014

This cheetah cover had me after I


Covers: old shoes Zara, Pants: Dorothy Perkins, shirt, similar crooks and castles to this: Vila, necklaces: // old Coat: vintage, crooks and castles shoes: Zara, pants, Dorothy Perkins, shirt, similar here: Vila, Necklace: old.
We went back to Akureyri last weekend and enjoyed being in the snow and beautiful weather, eat good food, meet relatives and friends and relax by the fireplace in the home country. I found the perfect opportunity to snap some pictures as the winter sun shone brightly and fun to get some sea in the background.
This cheetah cover had me after I'd crooks and castles scan Ebay for a long time one night a few years ago. And it cost me only nine dollars; sometimes stumbles man something spectacular on Ebay if patience is at hand. I was so roots in storage for a few days when I dug it up from the "winter crooks and castles clothes" box, completely forgotten it. I love when that happens, find the back piece that I love but have not used for some time, it is just like to have something new! She was put into use by the same, and will be used extensively in winter. She is warm and sooo cool, I can ask for more? And yes, our cat he Mosi got to sneak in photoshoot since he formed exceptionally well;)
Last week we went to our Hometown, Akureyri, and enjoyed being in the snow, eating great food, meeting family and friends and relaxing in front of the fireplace at my PARENTS home. The weather was beautiful, sunny and still, and it was the perfect opportunity to take of some outfit pictures.
This Cheetah coat becamean crooks and castles mine after a night long search on Ebay few years ago. And it only costed nine dollars; it does pay off to be patient while Browsing on Ebay because you might end up with a gem like this one. And last week I was going throughtout my storage room and found the coat Buried under some boxes. I was thrilled to find it as I had completely crooks and castles forgotten about it! I love When this happens, to forget about something I love and then find it again, crooks and castles it's just like getting a new piece of clothing :) The coat went straight from the storage room to my closet and I will be using it a lot this winter . It's warm and chic, what more can i ask for? Oh, and our cat Mosi just had to be in one of the pictures as he is very photogenic;)
Chicken in grater .. NomMan
2014 (21) November (4) September (1) August (2) May (2) April (1) February (3) January (8) 2013 (33) December (6) November crooks and castles (9) Natural makeup - Natural makeup Stelpukvöld - Girls Night In Large Covers - Oversized Coats Topshop Kimono Candy Colors - Candy Coloured checkered - Chequered crooks and castles Sexy Fall Short vacation - A Weekend off Black cat and cheetah cover - Black Cat and ... October (9) September (6) February (3) 2012 (3) October (1) September (2) 2011 (1) October (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment