Saturday, November 29, 2014

It is then the next thing to do is to buy a wreath of autumn bees and flowers at home in Akureyri w


One of the things I just love the fall, these lovely stilettos color changes when everything becomes red and orange. It is really stilettos nice to go for a walk with the camera and achieve beautiful images stilettos of nature before all the leaves have fallen and the winter will alkominn.
I decided today to put me in a walk (actually had a limited time in which learning was calling me) drove in Elliðarárdal had me cutting. Since I am sveitastelpa against them, I miss it always to be in the peace that follows the band. It is necessary to walk in good weather, rain and smell of wet earth and grass - I think they sort of move makes both me and home projects good because I always come back refreshed. But like a real fool I forgot the camera! Anything that I do not because it is always in the bag with me. But I did not tómhennt back because I cut down some beautiful articles and reyniber I used last autumn, home decorations. One of them was very jólaleg, I'm much jólabarn so it sometimes happens that things will surprise Christmas open. But it is now in place, it can then just use it anymore!
Spots great elephants spreyið (Elefanten Haut from Oasis - available in most flower shops and little flask costs around 2000 kr.) Are essential instruments to trim branches and to prevent them from drying out. Good is skáklippa end of the articles to be put into the water and then STEM clean the parts that will be completely under the water if leaves and small berries are left them to rot in the water. Branches were rather heavy and it would be useful to put small stones in the bottom to be able to control better the way they lay, but I had no rocks and made it just enough. After that, I spray them with fílaspreyinu and let dry for a while before I arranged them in his pocket. So I went to them just poured my voila, already in a little filings fall! I'm actually walk again soon and cut a little more orange branches, it need more fullness with this red, and there are several stilettos appetizing shrubs here right.
Orientation Christmas stilettos decor was even simpler - I bought a simple white plate 300 kr. and white kubbakerti 500 kr. Tiger. So I burned a little wax on the plate, the candle stuck in it, try beauty berries and spray them and then divide them up around the candle. stilettos
I actually added some cinnamon sticks, which did not help anything to make this less jólalegra! But she is really stilettos nice on the table with me, though. It is at the point of replacing colors on both candles stilettos and a plate and add a little brown and orange (Kong, stilettos orange leaf) to "autumn this up."
It is then the next thing to do is to buy a wreath of autumn bees and flowers at home in Akureyri when I go there next. They make a truly beautiful bouquets that can be hung on the doors and it is always rather difficult to choose from the selection of those. Someone similar to this will surely chosen the door with me.
Little (p) leather stilettos skirt - The (p) leather skirt
2014 (21) November (4) September (1) August (2) May (2) April (1) February (3) January (8) 2013 (33) December (6) November (9) October (9) September (6) February (3) 2012 (3) October (1) September stilettos (2) Vivid colors fall is here 2011 (1) October (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment