Saturday, November 1, 2014

Deli (A brief note about the interest in archery)


-Takdim-
From the date of the FIA "web" stuck in the corner of the coast of the tested media, fashion show mall trying to gather in a single environment with rotten collect fashion show mall and compile fashion show mall my old post Yellowed Pages and faded Stories tags in mailboxes hundreds of yellowed kırışıp between electronic mail and year on the bottom of the archives on my computer written before. This old and clumsy attempts are coming together for the first time. As far as I can find these articles I hope to add the occasional under these headings. However, to me at great speed leaving the starting unbalanced my memory so my thoughts right and left at the small notebook, paper fragments, different computers and instead fashion show mall keep their mailboxes in a dispersed state, I am thinking of buying a record in the form of a collective fashion show mall blog of neatly under the Day tag. Many seemingly unrelated to each other with objects, writings, ideas, images, etc .. In this day will accumulate from day to day. You should know; While relaxing in this tiny oasis in the endless desert, the hollow of a tree is a worn book that you found an old cloth wrapped only in compressed form. Pages battered, torn and faded ... Most of the time taken with shaky handwriting that appears unconnected with each other is a scrapbook of notes intertwined. This book is a beginning and no end. The idea is not a pursuit. This tiny oasis of shelter in the fragile security, fashion show mall you can read it in the light of the brightest stars in the desert. This book yours now. "... But I, being poor, have only my dreams I have spread my dreams under your feet Tread softly because you tread on my dreams" ____________ (WB Yeats - Cloths of Heaven)
Deli (A brief note about the interest in archery)
Message *


No comments:

Post a Comment