Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Full Figured and Fashionable Greetings visitors, friends,


Instead of celebrity inspired Wednesday today, we are going to do my Ashley Stewart submission. What do you guys think? I have never owned anything with this much animal print, but have always wanted to give it a shot. This dress was the perfect opportunity to try something new. I love it. I think the print is amazing. This will make a perfect holiday dress. bridesmaids 2011 I also purchased a few other items. Like I said, they were on clearance so they are summer outfits and I won't be showcasing those until later. Has anyone else ever bought anything from Ashley Stewart? The fabric and quality is amazing! When I got my package, I pulled out the first item and felt the material and how heavy it was, I was shocked! This is good quality merchandise. What a great deal! The only thing I warn about their clothes, the bust area is very large. I am going to have to send a couple of things back, due to the lack of abundance in that area. So sad. I wish I didn't have to, the outfits are wonderful! The colors. The fit, with the exception of the chest. The quality of the material. And you can not beat the price! If anyone was ever wondering if they should try anything from Ashley Stewart, I would definitely recommend it! (and right now you can get this dress for $24.75 because it's 50% off!) I wish everyone a wonderful thanksgiving!
Load more...
Full Figured and Fashionable Greetings visitors, friends, & family! I am a real woman. Wearing real clothes. For real life. Sharing outfit ideas and showcasing them on a full figured body. Offering unbiased bridesmaids 2011 advice and ideas. Personal experiences and challenges. Bargains and buying on a budget....and the occasional splurge, bridesmaids 2011 because we deserve it! Welcome to my Fashion Blog! View my complete profile
2014 (2) January (2) 2013 (61) December (16) November (19) THANKSGIVING FESTIVITIES ASHLEY STEWART bridesmaids 2011 CHEVRON STRIPES OH CHRISTMAS TREE JEAN JACKET WEEK MELTING POT MOORE OVER DOUBLE DUTY BOOT TOPPERS UP TO EARLY RED DELICIOUS GO TO THE MOVIES PEACH & POLKA DOTS HAPPY VETERANS DAY FAUX LEATHER STRIPE ASTONISHING ANISTON WHAT A DEAL DOXIE LOVE BLAZER CRAZE October (22) September (4)


No comments:

Post a Comment