Thursday, January 2, 2014

Exiting the air, you head is heavier than my bag. People stare at me as a street tree growing on hi

I stuck a slap, not a label ... | Mnogoo.mk
On Sunday, 22 December at Expo Center held an event in which Johnnie Walker ... Style
As of lying to do business
Again it. I get up, we have no desire thongs for coffee, let alone anything else. I say that I would dress that comes out, that will speak, listen to nonsense, to laugh at bad humor, to patter unhappy people on the shoulder, which will again lie that everything thongs will be better. I do that. And that is not going to be around. I think of the tapkachi by side in the city, I have an invisible tattoo on his right shoulder in the shape of palm. Florescentna shines only in the dark, only the discotheque and sometimes thongs changing colors. Green, yellow, red, blue or green. And come on slowly, thongs slowly, each his own. I get up, I look in the mirror for nothing that reasonably put it in the room anyway because no one has ever seen. You know, we have confidence, we do not need a mirror to know what sense. Who Cheat on now, girl? Life is boring, and you're dull and boring thongs because of your energy and the room became dull and the boredom that you will not even desire to look eye to eye with myself!
Collect all keys, paraphernalia, crap every day, the full bag and smoke me no. I went out to finish a million things, a million stories to tell, and still be in vain. . Drive this same street, I see the same people, the same sounds, the same colors. I come to work, welcome, sit down, the same ritual, chairski conversations thongs with colleagues. After some praise after some criticism, new old, and know it came four hours. No, why? I'm still working! Who Cheat on now, girl? Out until the phone rang! Faster! Hurry, sorry!
Exiting the air, you head is heavier than my bag. People stare at me as a street tree growing on his head. And maybe I grow. And do not just look in the mirror after Djoko Tanevski not feel like a fish. So what, you say, it's how you feel!
The phone rings, where to wander night fajde not even that, but forget I said maybe something new will happen. I said to myself, imagine going out and we meet him. I looked, and I thought, where are you my whole life? He pushes through the crowd, coming to you, and you just know it is. All dream about. Perhaps many dreamed, but that I can thing? I dream what I want. In my dreams the truth is a lie, the lie true, black is white and white is black. No rules, just play, no words, thongs just thoughts, everything is clear, and nobody tells.
Dropped agreement, put some jeans and something doteruvachki above and while I know it there at the bar with a drink in hand. Besides passes me the people I know, people I do not know, people thongs do not want to know, but no one to pass what I know. Tic, tac, tic, tac. Running time becomes late, Hello, we shall close a bit. Where is he? Where is the man of my life? See how I'm dressed, but it has not! What a shame. Come a little. You might come. I feel on the inside that something thongs will happen. I have a restlessness, a restlessness nice. The waiter started looking at me strangely, thongs I count the drinks, listen thongs to me chat. Fool. He knows that I meet him tonight prince on a white horse. He knows that I'm not here by accident. All it strategy, it's all a plan.
And just when they started to sink all ships, I realized that the good people good things to happen. In the left corner as you saw a silhouette, as beautiful as I've drawn. That's it! He awaits! I knew it! I knew you'd come! Well, now everything is clear. Now everything is so clear. Pokjnav thongs places to do hair, make-up to fix it, I wanted thongs to zasenam its beauty. He slowly began to close me, looked at me, long and deep, as no one before. I could not stand and had to move away view of the other side. His eyes were dark and deep, awesome to watch, full of mystery and mystique. To mystique that only I can fix these, I drmnav drinks thongs speed, I had extremely great courage to be able to endure this fateful moment. After a few minutes watching and observing he decided to take the first step. So was time. I knew, I knew. I knew this was it.
It skameniv. Pale. Mute. He, he, the prince on the white horse, whom I have waited so not single thongs called? Would that look? I'm single? thongs I'm single that comes out here because there are millions of other singles? It smells of desperation, of pathos. I am doing? But, I have written about this. I am not this. I'm much more than this. Well, maybe I'm alone, but I have many other qualities. I read at night, listen to classic thongs kvalietno drink wine and great cook. I speak four languages, there are films whose scripts I know by heart, and I have been to almost all kotinenti. I'm special, bre Hello! And you're an idiot who can not see it.
Do not

No comments:

Post a Comment