Thursday, January 9, 2014

Ashley mainline menswear Stewart offered to let me try a couple of items from this Signature Collect

Style: Ashley Stewart Signature Collection Authentically Emmie
Plus mainline menswear size retailer Ashley Stewart mainline menswear has launched a new collection that is designed to take you from desk to dinner with ease. The Signature Collection by Ashley Stewart is made of wardrobe staples that should be in every woman’s wardrobe, and at a price point that is pocketbook-friendly: starting at $19.99.
Ashley mainline menswear Stewart offered to let me try a couple of items from this Signature Collection. I will admit that I don’t own much from Ashley Stewart, simply because I am used to associating them as a retail store versus online, which is totally ridiculous. I’ve just never been to an Ashley Stewart mainline menswear store, though there’s one in Louisville I should check out. Fit is always a concern for me with a brand I don’t own much of, but not only did both items fit, they felt great.
Buttoned Up: I work from home most days and have retired mainline menswear most of my suit jackets, however I always need black pants and cardigans. Here I’m wearing the Signature by Ashley Stewart Dress Pant in black (sizes 12-26, Petite, Average and Tall lengths, 4 colors) and the Signature by Ashley Stewart Cardigan in Purple mainline menswear Martin (in 8 colors, sizes 12-26).
If you want to go more casual, you can wear the cardigan unbuttoned with a contrasting color shirt underneath. The pants look good in any situation, and I appreciate the straight leg that creates a nice silhouette (and fits over my cast!)
With the Signature Collection, you can get a suit jacket, matching suit pants or a skater skirt, and a collared shirt for well under $100. As someone who had to scour the depths of the internet to find suits in the past and pay any cost for them, this is such an exciting development for professional women. Check out the full collection here , and let me know what you think!
Disclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment