Tuesday, April 7, 2015

For the umpteenth time overturns tell by my head, I choose carefully what to say. About you think a


"If I speak with human tongues and of angels, and have not charity, I would be brass, jail or cymbal rattling. If I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so as to remove mountains and have not charity - anything I! If I give away all my possessions, and if I deliver my body to be burned, and have not charity - anything we would not benefit. Love is patient, is kind; love does not envy; love does not brag, is not puffed up; not rude, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices topman with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hoping all things. Love never fails . prophecies will pass away. Languages? Umuknut will. knowledge, it will pass away. For our part is the knowledge, and we prophesy in part. (And when that which is perfect, imperfect will pass away. When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I thought like a child, reasoned like a child. When I became a man, put away childish things. For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then - face to face! Now I know in part, but then shall I know even as also I am known! And now abide faith, hope, love - these three - but the greatest of these is love. "(1 Corinthians 13.1 to 13)
For the umpteenth time overturns tell by my head, I choose carefully what to say. About you think asleep and awake, and trying herself to lie. I tell myself I'm not important, I lived nicely and before you, in the face when the mask, crooked smile is fake, do not admit that even I will be cold. I'm afraid you fog, you're dream-life, and you'll disappear with the first morning dew, that the stolen topman souls to wander as a phantasmagoria, trampling newborn feelings foot bosom. I'm afraid that we will remain only shells of a tired body, cocooned in long sleepless night, memories topman fade, draining away imagination ... springs, to reach me there will never be. I do not know if I can handle another loss, bowel my contorted in pain, yes, I know, I closed another passage, and for the first time stacu at times half. I will not tell you that this match would not, I'm quiet, will listen to your heart crazy, and say tacit intended only for you, you're gonna learn yourself ... to be a miracle. topman


No comments:

Post a Comment