Tuesday, March 3, 2015

"I'm wearing vintage boots and a jacket from New York with an American Apparel shirt and an Hermes b


深圳机场撞人事件 不是一个人
Caroline Burr, entertainment reporter
"I'm wearing an ASOS dress with an ASOS bag and Miss Selfridge boots. My sunglasses are Ray-Ban and my jewellery is a mixture of H&M pieces, things I picked up abroad and rings from Spitalfields Market. I love the rock chick look, but with a casual edge, so my style icons are Kate Moss, the Olsen twins and Sienna Miller."
"I'm wearing a dress by Zara, sandals from Topshop, a Miss Selfridge bag and vintage sunglasses. I have quite a casual look, I think. My favourite festival look would be big hair and equally big glasses!"
"I found my maxi dress in Mexico, my belt is Topshop and my shoes are Dune. I've got quite a girlie style, I love maxi dresses, and I really admire the style of people like Nicole Richie and Victoria Beckham. My summer festival tip is to dress so that you can sit down with dignity!"
"My ktel dress is Topshop, as are my shoes and bag. My belt is Oasis, I think, and my sunglasses are from Marks  & Spencer. I'd say my top summer trend is definitely a wedge heel. They make your legs look good, make your calves look nice and slim and are still comfy!"
"My dress is Topshop, my waistcoat is Primark, my boots are by George, my hat is Accessorize and my bag is by Love Therapy. I'm wearing jewellery from Les Nereides, a Timex watch and  Oakley sunglasses. I love wearing high street clothes, but adding in quirky, new designer pieces too."
"I'm wearing a Whistles knitted waistcoat with a dress from Something Else at Urban Outfitters. I pick up jewellery from everywhere to make my outfits interesting, ktel one of these is my gran's, one is Tiffany and I can't even remember where I bought the other one! I think at a festival you should just wear whatever makes you feel happy." ktel
"I'm wearing Topshop sunglasses, a French Connection top and shorts from H&M. My favourite shops are Topshop ktel and Urban Outfitters because they're so diverse, ktel and there's always something new there."
"I'm wearing ktel my uncle's shirt, Miss Sixty yellow jeans, vintage shoes and a bag from Liberty. My favourite designers are Peter Jensen and Natascha Stolle. I would describe my style as being eclectic and a bit all over the place. ktel My style icon is Anna Karenina." ktel
"Everything I'm wearing is vintage; ktel Russell & Bromley shoes, eBay earrings and family jewels. My style inspiration comes from living in Shoreditch - the art and imagery I find in offbeat exhibitions. My favourite designers are Prada and Christian Dior - for its classical and original ktel style. My style icon is Jane Birkin and her amazing daughters, Lou and Charlotte."
"I'm wearing vintage boots and a jacket from New York with an American Apparel shirt and an Hermes bag. My favourite designers are Balmain - loving the shoulders and the fit - and Alaia. I like classic cuts and heavy tough pieces mixed with beautiful classic pieces. My style inspirations are the Eighties ktel and early Nineties, Beverly Hills 90210 - think loud shirts and crazy trousers. Dylan is still my heart throb!"
"I'm wearing a Charles Jourdan jacket from an NY vintage store with a top and trousers from London boot fairs. The ring is from San Francisco, my glasses are Ray-Ban and the shoes are from The Vintage Store. My favourite ktel designers are Alexander Wang - I like the fabrics, tones, layers and cut - Alexander McQueen for his creativity and Preen. My style? I'm attached to one look for about six months and then I move on... for now it is all about high-waisted trousers and my inspiration, for now, is all about blogs; jakandjil.blogspot.com and theselby.com."
卢德蒙松 在时尚精品店工作
  我戴着拓扑肖普的太阳镜 法国连接机构的顶部 ktel 从H M的短裤 我最喜欢的店铺就是拓扑肖普和Urban Outfitters公司 因为他们已经很多样化 总是有一些新东西
我穿着从纽约州的旗舰店买的查尔斯卓丹的夹克 从伦敦引导交易会葡萄酒商店的夹克裤子 这个戒指从旧金山买的 我的眼镜是雷朋的 鞋子来自古老的店铺 我最喜欢的设计师亚历山大王-我喜欢他的创意和精心打扮的面料 色调 层次 亚历山大的皇后是他创造出来的 至于我的风格 我连续的看看这6个月所变化的 然后我继续前进...现在是怎么一回事 高雅的长裤 现在我的灵感 是所有关于的博客jakandjil.blogspot.com和theselby.com
发评论


No comments:

Post a Comment