Tuesday, March 10, 2015

A similar problem, in my opinion, has Vane (Zach McGowan) - Building on the tough cruel, terror of


I can not in series. I can not quite. If you've been for a take, I have to have a solid reason. Jesus knows what was the reason I started watching Black Sails. I suppose that once again the fingers dipped in Kassandra. Although I do not deny that I could be an easy target - it's the show about pirates, is not it? With Captain Flint and the rest tałatajstwa of Stevenson, with historical figures thrown in. What could go wrong?
For the positives definitely have to include music. This is probably the music bought me at the start and comforted the sad moments, which broke up the stupidity of the characters and the plot. I must admit that I liked the widoczki - even if the computer. The fact that only Siem przyuważyła that popylających scenes at sea sailing, flag waving in the wind. I did not see, and perhaps because these widoczki was productive. But the question of the flag gave me food for thought. Because, in turn, threw me in the eye teeth heroes - all look like Colgate ad grader. What is there that the pirates that scurvy and stuff. I was disappointed especially that stupid after all, even in the Pirates of the Caribbean apply themselves more to the characterization. Black Sails in the meantime it smells bad to me olaniem details. I can not free himself from the impression that the show had to look closely, these flowers would be more. Although, of course, with a huge happy to see that finally odbiegli model a'la Sparrow pirate, with a million beads and so much makeup on her face that you have to swim ships with a tonnage.
First, women are just to show tits. Seriously. All of them. I mean, ok., Accommodated sensi pearl some of Anne Bonny (Clara Paget), but it only helps a little bit, because if I have to be honest, her character is for me a little nieogarnialna. For most of the season szlaja bun and peeks out from under the cap completely without purpose. Supposedly has some cotton in conjunction with Max (Jessica Parker Kennedy), but it is difficult to say exactly what she meant. Sam Max, but mostly plays boobs, I liked the aspect "to spite my mother unfreezing his ears". It was incredibly stupid action, but I buy it. If I have sex with forms, it is necessary to mention Mrs. Barlow sensi pearl (Louise Barnes) sensi pearl - another form, which I do not get, and which has a claim to humpback that does not fit to the wall. But it would be for me a simple, stupid aristocrat, if not for the fact that they decided to throw in the scene with the priest. A bit of time has passed since I saw this scene - it is indeed quite short - but still wondering what it had to? Do you have to build some relationships between the characters? Do I have something to say about them? What do you mean, the show ?! From left: Rackham, Vane, Anne Bonny
After all, Mrs. Barlow is a piece of cake compared to the one of the main characters - Miss Guthrie (Hannah New). In my opinion this is just the heroine fails. sensi pearl One of these, which I stop to watch the series. If only we had a similar situation in the grass or in Couguar Town. Serial tried all ways to tell the viewer that the heroine is some (variously: a strong, caring, good, etc.), And I have been following the action and saw only selfish bitch, which the incomprehensible reason, no one has smacked ass. And that's the Eleanor Guthrie: Creating hard on a consistent, strong, tough muffin, which governs the interest which his father and count all the pirates and stuff - but her every action completely contradicts this creation. In the end, the man is no longer quite knows what the Indian terms, because the front is changing more or less three times per episode. The only thing that makes father's business, it leads him to ruin, because he can not completely manage and make decisions strategically sensi pearl beneficial. A completely sensi pearl disgusts me that in a situation where the first lady Guthrie betrayed a friend, and later friend did something on her mind, in the end, he apologized to her and she was like a clean sheet. Why, for heaven Jesus ?! Why nobody planted such a kick that landed just in Port Royal? And I totally would not mind it all, if she was supposed to be this: stupid and inept, betraying allies sensi pearl and remains unaware of what it was all about. The problem is that the show all the other channels suggests to me the opposite. And this is why I believe that as a character is simply unsuccessful. And why in the category of "do not like" won with my initial hated type 1, Silver (Luke Arnold). Yes, I hate Silvera, but I hate him as a character who obviously has to be an asshole sensi pearl - and it is in a very convincing way.
A similar problem, in my opinion, has Vane (Zach McGowan) - Building on the tough cruel, terror of everything and everyone, who for most of the series szlaja quite aimlessly here and there, and then disappears from the scene, stoned like a spade, here m

No comments:

Post a Comment