Monday, June 30, 2014

Today, many consider lowrys farm the Keffiyeh, also known as Ghutrah or Shemagh, a political symbol


Today, many consider lowrys farm the Keffiyeh, also known as Ghutrah or Shemagh, a political symbol – sometimes even controversial. For Haled, this Bedouin man living in Wadi Rum, Jordan (and for many other Arabs) the Keffiyeh is still what it was traditionally meant to be – a piece of cloth to protect them from the sun, sand and dust in the dessert. This is one of its versions lowrys farm – there different ways you can wear it, and there are many color and textile variations.
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
hola! nice to meet you. my name is karla diaz cano, photographer lowrys farm + stylist + owner / creative director behind tiklari. born in mexico city + living in NYC + temporarily living in upstate NY. i'm all about healthy lowrys farm eating + colors + mason jars + white t-shirts + converse + most things design-related. this started as a food blog, but now it simply turned into a place where I share my experience + what I love + what inspires me to create. thanks for visiting! DISCLOSURE
most of the work posted on here is styled + shot by me. If it's not, I do my best to give proper credit. if you see that I failed somewhere, please contact me and I will fix my mistake. please do not repost my work. thank you. Curated DIY Health Instagram Interiors Lately nyc playlists Recent Work style The Color Palettes The Food Makers The Food Spots The Markets lowrys farm The Recipes The Shops The Thoughts Travels Wise Words
the @tiklari nimet II stud earrings -- what color will you choose? (Or maybe you can get them all?!? ) -- buy them on www.tiklari.com for $34 #fromwhereistand summer almond carts in #turkey little girls wear pink. little boys wear blue --- my thoughts on the differences between men and women and how we can understand them. Read more: www.colorandspiceblog.com @tiklari it up comida to-go whats your favorite @tiklari lowrys farm flavor? once upon a time i had everything to make us "cool princesses" happy. and still i felt something was not right. Something was missing. I felt insecure and scared shitless to be alone. It has been an interesting year for me, and i feel i finally found my why. Here is my story on www.colorandspiceblog.com JEWELRY SHOP


No comments:

Post a Comment