Tuesday, June 24, 2014

TAPATALK USERS! Since we have recently upgraded StP to full SSL encryption, you will need to log out


Separate names with a comma. Newer Than: Search this thread only Search this forum only Display results as threads
TAPATALK USERS! Since we have recently upgraded StP to full SSL encryption, you will need to log out, then re-log into your tapatalk app in order for it to work. Otherwise, you will not be able to access bolle StP via your tapatalk app!
You can wrap them plenty of ways, depending bolle on whether you want to be mistaken for a wannabe ninja: Or a terrorist/ninja turtle: A shemagh (pronounced "shmag") is a style of headwrap that originated bolle in the Middle East. It's especially well suited to arid climates because it keeps you cool during bolle the day, protects you from the sun, keeps you warm at night, and keeps dust from getting into your mouth and nose. You can get them at any milsurp store for about $10. It will protect you from the windchill of moving vehicles. It's very easily compressible because bolle it's essentially a large cotton square that needs to be wrapped. Disclaimer: Don't hang off the side of a train while wearing one. Especially if you're not as pasty as me. Here's how you wrap them:
Offline zim This is freedom Donator
You call it shemagh, I call it Keffiyeh, lets call the whole thing off... the most worn item of clothing I own. My personal favourite is my black and red one but I also strangely bolle own one my (now dead) dad gave me that he received whilst working in Bahrain it's black and white and I also have a red and white one my mum used to wear in the 1970's/80's when she was a pro palestine activist. I was once had mine on whilst walking on a beach and this jewish guy spat at me calling me an anti semite. It seemed crazy to me that an item of clothing could cause that kind of reaction. anyway, I digress, they are a useful bit of kit. scarf, blanket, bandage, skirt, bolle towel, hat, bag, dog coat. I'm bolle sure there are many more uses.
#6
Tac Anti Spam from Surrey Forum

No comments:

Post a Comment