Friday, June 6, 2014

Powered by WordPress.com


What was lying around the office last Thursday? A press kit .. Hoss Intropia Fall Winter pucci 2010 collection. pucci Bruxelléééére Good, this collection was this brilliant. 2 solutions: 1) I am a looseuse, and everyone KNOWS Hoss Intropia. 2) Few people know the brand, and I made you the great honor to present. I feel that everyone will vote 2 ... youhou.
Truce of ignorance, after devouring gaze winter collection, I needed it most. More like, was such collection. You'd pucci think they do not want to languish their customers, no spring summer collection to their site. This is my ally comes into play, Vero. Vero is the journalist trends in Women Today she receives mountains of press. (Yes, mountains, this is not a metaphor) And as it is gentiiiille, I have to beg you for the summer collection! Well, a little for me too. So now, I'm not going to retype the press, but just know that all of the collection consists of nude, pink, navy blue, khaki and gray. She is super romantic and bohemian without being hippie, while drawing inspiration from everyday life of an urban and active woman. pucci It's all well and good, but I've just want to say "Wow, what light! Buy". Uh, well, I look, I buy .. :) This balances the 25 pieces that I could have in my closet (bought a Carrie Bradshaw, you see, this little blonde curly actress there?) By tomorrow, pucci of course.
Enter your details below or click an icon to log in:
Powered by WordPress.com
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment