Saturday, June 7, 2014

Recent Articles Never say never! Vertbaudet is at it again! Boots for spring days in VERTBAUDET OH:

new look with a skirt and etam vest, boots Hoss Intropia, bracelet bolle emma & chloé
It is already January 7th and I have not even had the opportunity to wish you a Happy New Year 2014! For my part it will be full of projects: a move, travel ... and of course, some beautiful pairs of shoes to come! :)
Issue held from nine in the dressing room with this skirt and lurex cardigan dark blue Etam and above all, this little bracelet that comes from the jewelry box Emma & Chloe. I'm not particularly adept concept of box, but I really can not resist the box Emma & Chloe, I've never been disappointed surprises jewelry that I received, on the contrary even, I love small jewelry are offered each month!
Oh my god these boots madness!! <3 I love the mix printed tassels + + + gilt nails of all kinds. Kisses. http://www.artemis-leblog.blogspot.fr
Oh My God, but you're not stuck me there!! The shoes I am serious jealous and I assume bolle no problem! Not to mention bolle your beautiful pictures, wow, congratulations! Your sense of style leaves me admiring. Kisses beauty Lana http://goodstylelittlemoney.com/
What success this outfit!
January 9, 2014 at 5 o'clock 30 min
January 8, 2014 till 17h 16 min
Poussine said:
Very nice look and feminine desire! Moreover, about wishes: that this year is very nice you, Best Wishes :)
Nina, fashion blogger chaussurovore, two toes midlife bolle mom of two bipedal, Malagasy in addition, online shopping is the religion of my fashion blog! Contact: zaza@misszaza.com
Recent Articles Never say never! Vertbaudet is at it again! Boots for spring days in VERTBAUDET OH: up to 50% off a selection! Looking for flat sandals for summer NEW BALANCE bolle U395: the tennis dream contest Palladium BAGGY the animals at your feet! Barouder in heels with STRATHAM Heigts TIMBERLAND TM The Week in SHOWROOMPRIVE Shoes + Contest The new collection of shoes (Wonderland) SAN MARINA


No comments:

Post a Comment