Tuesday, October 8, 2013

There is a day


These are my flannels costume craze and my single cut corduroy (velvet love any type, especially details such as sweaters or coats). So far I have not done anything with flannels but when I bought the patchwork plaid in blue and beige thought about making a blanket on the couch to use on cooler days. I continue with this idea but no date to make. When inspired I do and show here. Those that have shades of green and pink I thought about doing pijaminhas to Gi but this will take a while.
The knit fabric is thick thicker, which is lovely for quilting, details on dresses and trousseau, especially costume craze in little costume craze things for babies. This fabric is very reminiscent of my childhood home since had several quilts knit. The photo are known as bee house.
Ah ... think beautiful moleskin. This texture gives an air old for him. I did not know he had stamped moleskin, I discovered a little while ago and liked it too. I think they are also perfect for children's clothes and outfits. You can not see very well in the photos but the whites are 3 different types. Look at the textures of estampadinhos. Super delicate ...
Now these here I had not shown but I bought the last time I went to São Paulo. Cotton costume craze fabrics are common. This is beautiful and the dancers had with blue background and I think white or off-white not remember. It is a grace. The stripes are perfect. Looks like imported fabric and does not fade whit.
Ando behind dusters ... I have a project in mind that will this fabric, but wanted something very childish ... This last would be divine on a placemat! Delete Reply
click the image if you want to know her job
Better costume craze Homes and Gardens
Transparency Brazil
Speak, mother!
9 hours ago
Playing Maisonette - For Mari Mello
The sticker in my room
There is a day
Simply Fascinating
- Powderpuff VARAL OF-HEART! WITH PAP
6 days ago
Knitting & Others
Everything becomes {} Time to move on
A week ago
Picnic near home
A month ago
Samariquinha
Turkish Eye
4 months ago
My birthday!
A year ago
Muddy Creek Falls: Falls and fall color by Shahid Durrani on ...
2 weeks ago
the shell of the cicada
29 minutes ago
Home and Garden
Churn Dash Block Tutorial
3 hours
sfgirlbybay
Brave New Quilts :: Legacy Tour :: Sonya Philip
7 hours ago
Flamingo Toes
100 Reasons I Love to Create
14 hours ago
Happy Together
Oh Those pesky rusty dusty knitting cogs ...
There is a day
I Am Momma - Hear Me Roar
MIX DI RISO, Bistecca, and Capperi Peperoncini
There is a day
Geninne's Art Blog
Nordika Sewing and Market Prep
3 days ago
Happy Zombie
Der Herbst klopft costume craze an ...
4 days ago
bread and buttons
The BIG surprise: 10% DISCOUNT for all sessions!
6 days ago
Zaaberry
More fun with the Nowra workshop
A week ago
Rosi Jo '
this little piggy
3 weeks ago
Virkverket
A month ago
Fabric Rehab
National Chocolate Day!
3 months ago
Craftynest
injured
7 months costume craze ago
Priscila Peters Decor
10 months ago
COUNTRY CHIC
Back to school
A year ago
Kolonidagar costume craze
A year ago
chikaustin
Poppy Lane
annekata
Lemon Tree Creations
sewing / sewing (224) cuisine / cooking (97) Plants / gardening (91) photography / photo (86) various / unrated (79) crochet / crochet (56) other crafts / other crafts (42) recycling / recycling (41) Bouncer (22) Christmas / Christmas (17) tutorial (15) embroidery costume craze / embroidery (9) antiques / antiques (7) culture (7) decorating (7) Easter (7) "QuemSabeUmDiaEuFaço ..." (6) playing (6) collections (6) paper (6)-I think therefore I am (5) felt (4) Mosaic (4) wheat free (4) music (2) arts (1) physical activity (1) drawing ( 1) desenhandoEpintando (1) fairs (1) books (1) fashion and style (1) pearls (1)
Our boxer Scott
2013 (52) October (1) September (3) August (1) July (6) June (3) May (5) April (3) March (9) February (11) January (10) 2012 (129) December (3) November (6) October (8) September (10) August (20) July (19) June (18) May (11) April (9) March (11) February (9) January (five) costume craze 2011 (128) December (3) November (12) October (11) September (9) August (13) July (11) June (9) May (13) April (13) March (16) February (8) Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment