Monday, October 21, 2013

Collabor88 Skins Event Hairstyle Sale The Dressing wearhouse Room Arcade Gacha Fi*friday Gifts Home


Hello fellow Secondlifers! Weekend is over and this Monday took me some time to kickoff man and still feeling slow. I wanted to do this post for sometime now and had these pictures lingering in a folder. A couple of weeks I have been wearing hairstyles from Dela . I always liked some hairdo's there but this time found their special department for the ladies wearing Lolas. wearhouse I like the mesh chest, but a big disadvantage is how most hairstyles go through it and another is that it is impossible to wear it with most mesh outfits.. But these special lola-adjusted hairs made it work and I really enjoyed wearing them with a few outfits again.
top: [Cynful] Spring Break - Cynthia Ultsch The top and dress I am wearing in the pictures are from Cynful . If you are addicted wearhouse to awesome detailed wearhouse mesh pieces like me, you can find your luck there. There are pretty cool outfits with a Lola applier (a separate department)...there is still hope for us. Please not that the colours of the outfits I am wearing were TDR specials.
hair: =DeLa*= Boobs Mesh Hair "Mango"  The sim I took the last pictures at is Humanoid , slurl:   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Gilmour/210/58/33 A very interesting and beautifully landscaped sim with in the middle a circle of doors, which teleport you to the most fascinating sceneries..
Hello belles personnes, What a switch in the weather we got this week. A week ago awesome wearhouse summer wearhouse days and now suddenly this cold. I gues...
FEED -Second wearhouse Life- FEED
Collabor88 Skins Event Hairstyle Sale The Dressing wearhouse Room Arcade Gacha Fi*friday Gifts Home&decor Sims&Locations Fashionstars Fifty Linden Fridays Food Fair Hunt Interview Lazy Sunday Limited Bazaar Second Life The Outlet Sales Room


No comments:

Post a Comment