Sunday, March 16, 2014

umm is it too bad to say I envy your shoe closet! It

shoemanic | brownponytail
lovelies, i need to confess that i have a shoe addiction. the thing that gives me great strength, is knowing that i am not alone with my condition. but at least i’ve come to admitting it. that’s the first step, isn’t it?
i honestly don’t know how many pairs of shoes i own. but i do know that it’s still in the double digits… i think… no, it is. maybe i should get down to counting them some day. but then again i might really freak out and recoil karenmillen in horror at the sheer number of shoes that will be laying around the floor. ah i dream of the day, when i can have a whole room just for my shoes. or a room big enough to fit my shoes and my clothes. just looking at some of the shoe closets of some celebrities makes me want my own even more! take a look:
just wow, right? i can fit in my closet karenmillen just about the shoes needed for spring/summer and fall/winter respectively. it has a couple karenmillen of top shelves that are really high up, so i stow away the unseasonal ones up there. karenmillen however, karenmillen it is still a bit of a pain, because i do have to really wedge every pair in there, and stack them on top of eachother… here is a picture of my closet during spring/summer. you can actually see my timberlands karenmillen and winter sneakers in the top part, below and behind them are boots and uggs.
of course it doesn’t help that i wear a size 41- my shoes are by default quite big! that is probably a reason why i do have so many shoes, because my size is a bit harder to find, when i do spot one that fits, i pounce! i made a bet with myself, that for the whole month of october i wouldn’t shop for anything. ruthlessly nothing . and you know what? i did it! i went an entire month without karenmillen buying so much as a t-shirt, nothing! i rewarded myself by buying a pair of shoes in the first november week. bam !
Tags: addiction , bags , beauty , booties , celebrities , challenge , christina aguilera , closet , clothes , clothing karenmillen , converse , fall , fall-winter , fashion , feet , fun , humor , interior decorating , jeans , keep calm and , khloe kardashian , lovelies , pretty , rachel zoe , seasonal , shoe closet , shoemanic , shoes , shopaholic , shopping , size , spring , style , summer , timberlands , walk in closet , winter
umm is it too bad to say I envy your shoe closet! It’s totally ah-mazing. I’ve been eyeing a closet like this. And Kim’s closet is out-of-the-world mindblowing. If only I could afford all those stunning shoes in the world. hehe.. :D
[...] cinnamon tea with milk 10. when i see nailpolish, karenmillen i have a compulsion to buy it 11. same goes for shoes 12. i love to sing 13. i love to party and go out as much as i love staying in my sweats karenmillen at home [...]
Connecting to %s
*new in* new year, new me Haiku brownponytail on instagram! my most recent date, or what the hell is wrong with you, man guilt nominations make my day! holidays in the winter wonderland the next step
*twitter* new year, new me wp.me/p241gR-fu fb.me/6Bm929flj 1 month ago Great #workout #satisfaction with my #new #gym #sneakers ! #crosstrainer #session #gymrat #nike #pink instagram.com/p/jCo8-4mEmA/ 2 months ago #dramatic #paw #pink #black #bean #kitty #toes #Yuki #cat #funny #tabby #instacat #instapet instagram.com/p/i2DnYmGEnc/ 2 months ago Follow @brownponytail
*what’s here* February 2014  (1) September 2013  (1) August 2013  (2) July 2013  (1) January 2013  (2) December 2012  (1) November 2012  (5) October 2012  (2) September 2012  (3) August 2012  (7) July 2012  (7) June 2012  (10) May 2012  (9) April 2012  (11) March 2012  (15) February 2012  (16) January 2012  (8)
Blogroll 5 inch and up Fashion Hedonism I Spy DIY jazzabelle's diary Jetsetbarbie K is for Kani Meeah' s blog P.S.- I made this… The Modern Man WDUGT Street Style Where Did U Get That
%d bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment