Friday, March 21, 2014

June 26, Sunday. This evening school girl dress up I went to the restaurant when a responsible recr


June 26, Sunday. This evening school girl dress up I went to the restaurant when a responsible recruitment caporal-chef came to me, he pointed to a sign of the Chinese people came and said he would not speak a French, so I tell him: he has can no longer be accepted by the Corps, told him not to come back to try. I ask caporal-chef of his situation, school girl dress up that he had signed up at least three times, and they are in the running because of poor test scores be eliminated, because the Corps will only give three chances, so he was sent away in the third time, has been told he is inapte définitif (permanent discomfort either). However, because he does not understand French, so he has to come back after three months of enrollment. I ask the Chinese people he worked there, he told me in Paris, so I then asked why he was not recruiting station in Paris enrollment? He said there has not received him, so he wanted to come directly to the headquarters of luck. I clearly told him that he no longer has a chance, he immediately asked me to help him to intercede, but I know that this is impossible. I looked school girl dress up at his lonely face, I knew he must be cornered in a foreign land, or else will not be an unwise move. But unfortunately, although I sympathize with him, but could not help his favor. I can only say that he too does not grasp the opportunity. Three opportunities on behalf of at least six months. school girl dress up He does not try to exercise their own, and even a little bit of French will not be, but also how to expect others to fourth chance? Came up beside him caporal-chef, and said nothing, responsible for recruiting the caporal -chef impatiently told him to go away. Another caporal-chef to take him away, he was standing still, I told him he must go, for him, the Corps is already over. So he left. But the story does not end there.
-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------ June 27, Monday. Today is the day the troops leave, I run back to the room to prepare breakfast when in 0800, encountered a long whistle door guards, he asked me if I would not speak Chinese, I said of course. He called me to the front door waiting for him, there is a Chinese people need to do the translation. I immediately went to the door, when I went to when gendarmes already there. I saw them, or him, he crouched in the doorway of a corner bench outside the recruiting office, talk to anyone, school girl dress up he told him to ignore. Gendarmes asked me to talk to him that if he does not go, to find a gendarme (SWAT or police) to. So I went to pat him on the shoulder, he looked up, and I told him that if he does not leave until after the gendarme to take him, you have to pay a penalty, and may be a great repatriated to China, repatriation-related The fee you still come. His head low down, without saying a word. So gendarmes immediately called gendarme. Of about 1030, I heard that he had been gendarme away. Because he just will not go away, it is taken away for. After the outcome, I can not know. Hu said, "how to harvest, so first planted." Registration Corps is the same, even though they were well prepared, are not necessarily be selected, let alone a little preparation at all. To illicitly smuggled into France, earning 600-800 euros a month, equivalent to 6000-8000 yuan, China's friend, do you think a lot? Here a pack of Marlboro Hong silt to sell five euros, equivalent to 50 yuan. And they have to Letting money, the price is China's 4-10 times expensive. Daily expenses after deducting money simply left. To save money, 6-8 individuals living in a room of about 15 square meters, not even a window (such as the monthly school girl dress up rent paid each about 50 - 60 euros). One week of work for six days, working at least 12 hours a day, doing all menial work. Think clearly, which is smuggled into a foreign land you had to really think about life? I have received many letters from Chinese netizens, told me he had cornered in China, only to join the Corps was his only way out, asked me to help him. I'm all for such letters do not reply. If you can not find work in China and can not survive, it means not your own or else your surroundings is a problem. If you do not try to find the problems and begin to solve them, hastily decided to sneak into a language and culture are not sure you even country, you just put yourself to hell advance school girl dress up level. Corps tries to apply this year than in previous years Chinese people have come to much. France's rising unemployment, illegal immigrants looking for more and more strict, there are now many people sneak into France, China, the opportunity to even undeclared employment are found. Men can at least try enrollment Corps, woman on the streets of Paris, school girl dress up only 19 districts as prostitutes. And you are in China this any different? But also worse. For only going to get the French to flash people in the Corps of the Chinese people to be five or six months, etc., I want to tell you bad news. Starting next year, want to take French French to test, and to pass the test until the fourth grade. I can honestly tell you that I go to trial, but I only have a third level degree. When the third stage has been writing and subjunctive and conditional and other states, so I did not dare think about the fourth level is what kind of topics. So if you do not know what I was talking about what the French tense, it can not represent you through the French third grade, so your French on ... As I said before, do not join the Corps as a living compromise, do not enlist school girl dress up in the life of a mess when the Corps. Wanted to join the Corps, school girl dress up to be prepared in advance, to be prepared in advance, to prepare in advance. Running and would say that French is the most important when you sign Corps of two projects, the friends school girl dress up you want to try, come on!
2014 Baidu

No comments:

Post a Comment