Sunday, March 23, 2014

2014 Baidu


August 31, 2005 (six) and finally, plans to now, this day has finally arrived. Yesterday I also, and some have not yet left IEFE students and teaching assistants to dinner together, and then talking to the night 1030. I have previously been in the vicinity of the station looking for a hotel, the cost is about 28 . I'm back to the hotel after a shower baselworld 2012 and sleep. Today, baselworld 2012 I got up at 0430, wash a bath, and then went to Montpellier train station to take the 0528 Marcel. On the train left the other day I ate two apples and an orange. 0711 to Marcel, I was at the station to buy a song (1 ) and a chocolate bread (1,1 ) for breakfast. Then in 0744, to catch the train to Aubagne. 0758 to Aubagne, my family in the phone booth to call the station, simply inform my current situation. I then forward to the headquarters of the Foreign Legion. Foreign Legion came to the door, I did not hesitate, went directly from the side door next to it. Regrettably, I do not remember the exact time I joined the Foreign Legion, but should be based on inference between 0830-0900. baselworld 2012 When the holiday Foreign Legion recruitment office was locked, so I went to POSTE DE SECURITE, opened the door to the inside of the officers (should be Sergent) showed willingness to join: Je voudrais m'engager à la Légion Etrangère then he called. I put the passport to pay out, and the table next to me, pointing to things out of the bag on the table. I simply baselworld 2012 put the bag down all the things out, he looked around baselworld 2012 after I put something called plug back, and then he called a man out (should be Caporal), took my passport to him and told him to Take me inside. I came close recruits Aubagne building, which is a four story building, then the person who brought me to an office to which people do report, the passport to pay into it, called me there, he on the left. I sat on the end of the corridor is called a chair, luggage on the feet. There has been one in waiting. We did not talk and another entrant, so silently waiting. After about an hour he was called into the office, I will continue to wait, after he came out from the office, holding his luggage to another room, and then he left. About approaching 1100, and finally called my name, I took the luggage into the office, sitting inside a very strong of Caporal-Chef. Then he asked me to fill out some basic information and then I was to change the name of the job when the next contract signed 1130, who Caporal-Chef look at the table and asked me hungry? I said yes, he said, is good, eat it! First came to the Foreign Legion's restaurant, just as the University of restaurants, a round table with four chairs. Continued
2014 Baidu

No comments:

Post a Comment