Friday, February 7, 2014

Oh, Rhi, this vanity label crap is depressing, although it will doubtless make Armani a ton of cash.


February 7, 2014 T LOunge February 7, 2014 Diane Kruger at the Peter Pilotto for Target Launch Event February celtic sheepskin 7, 2014 Jamie Dornan for Hogan Spring celtic sheepskin 2014 Ad Campaign February celtic sheepskin 7, 2014 BCBG Max Azria Fall 2014 Collection February 7, 2014 David Beckham in Burberry celtic sheepskin at Major League Soccer Franchise Press Conference February 7, 2014 AnnaSophia Robb in Alice + Olivia at The Heart Truth Red Dress Collection Show February 7, 2014 GTNYD: Saoirse Ronan in Valentino at “The Grand Budapest Hotel” Premiere February 7, 2014 Joel Kinnaman in Ermenegildo Zegna at the “Robocop” Stockholm Premiere February 7, 2014 Nicholas K Fall 2014 Collection February 7, 2014 Tilda Swinton in Schiaparelli at “The Grand Budapest Hotel” Premiere
Actually, we’re going to cut you off there, Mr. Press Release, because you’re already starting to get boring and besides, we don’t really agree with your premise. These clothes aren’t surprising at all because they look like they came right out of Rihanna’s own closet.
Seriously. It’s about as direct an interpretation of one person’s style as you could ask for. If you dig Ri’s style, then these are the clothes for you. They’re cute, but we think they take a special gal to pull some of them off. Far be it for us to dictate to ladies what they can and cannot wear, so we won’t single out any one
Previous post: Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas in NYC Next Post: Anne Hathaway in Miami Rihanna in Altuzarra at the Roc Nation Pre-Grammy Brunch Rihanna for Balmain Spring 2014 Ad Campaign Rihanna in Jean Paul Gaultier at the 2013 American Music Awards
Nothing popped out at me.Honestly I’ve seen some similar pieces at my local thrift (I’m not ashamed to admit I shop there. Where else can I afford a Coach bag?),so I’m slightly celtic sheepskin unimpressed. Although the grey jacket celtic sheepskin and the pop of plaid shorts are cute.
You’d have to be able to take them seriously for anything to pop out at you. These are the clothing (I won’t even say fashion, ’cause they’re not) equivalent of store brand white bread and baloney.
I have what Coach now calls it’s vintage collection that I got from a thrift shop. Great thing is coach will still service it as long as it is genuine and not fake. I was able to get a zipper repaired no problem.
Oh man. It didn’t really register until I read this comment and looked back, but in that jeans shorts sketch, the calves are twice as wide as the thighs. It’s happened – the fashion people don’t even know anymore what bodies look like. Distorted frame, ipso facto.
I remember denim jump suits at the mall in 1979. In Dallas. Not a high recommendation.
Raggedy-ass jeans, t-shirts and canvas celtic sheepskin bags? Earth shattering! Innovative! Hey, you too can pay several thousands of dollars to look like this…or just raid the average teen girl’s closet. Ugh. Get your skanky ass off of my lawn before I turn the hose on you, Rihanna.
Honest to god, these all look as though she does her shopping at Goodwill. I mean, look at those denim shorts, all faded and torn! Actually, Goodwill probably wouldn’t put them out; they’d just send them off to some third world country.
God, please let that jumpsuit be a joke. Amen.
I like it. Not that I can wear it, but it’ s decent collection for a young 20something with disposable income. I even think the denim jumpsuit can work if worn correctly. Solange, Ciera, Eve could all rock one convincingly.
I wore a denim jumpsuit with pride in middle school in the mid ’70s. I prefer to leave that in the category of “youthful fashion indiscretion.” The rest is so ordinary I can’t stand it. Skinny jeans and a graphic T. Whoo hoo! Although, that jacket is pretty sweet.
Wow, celtic sheepskin they all look like thing I browse by at thrift stores and go “EEWW” *slide hanger*.
Oh, Rhi, this vanity label crap is depressing, although it will doubtless make Armani a ton of cash. Why don’t you take a couple celtic sheepskin of years, get a degree in design, and make something truly interesting AND help build a niche for women of color among big name fashion designers. But, no. You’re just getting paid to play here…
Pants_are_a_must
http://www.facebook.com/people/Jessica-TallGirl-Freeman/1043623567 Jessica TallGirl Freeman celtic sheepskin
I almost wept when I saw the god forsaken denim jumpsuit. That means overalls are making their way around soon enough. I’m not impressed by the line, its sure to be found much cheaper at Forever 21.
Qitkat


No comments:

Post a Comment