Sunday, February 1, 2015

To make handmade cards from your hand to the people you love Showroom. Do not just make a Valentine


What to do kpop perler beads tattoo on his request. The bead was not enough. I simply rolled bead work I love to see it. This comes with a piggy pig Monokuro Boo - Black and White look like a square cube shape, this time 2 is normal pig and pig extra heart. Reid's early success against comic examples here.
And near Valentine's conversion into a pig Monokuro Boo ... just 2 of us, add sweet pink heart. stroili oro The little pig with it Monokuro Boo perler stroili oro beads 2 is 2.6 mm, hot-rolled beads intact. How successful was the size 3x3 cm. Right out of work a little later as earrings, pendants, chain, or phone me ^^.
How to create Monokuro stroili oro Boo ... just 2 of us 1. Cut the pork structures before filling the ears and legs, then put a small bead on the spot. 2. Fill in the eyes and nose pig hog the space to the full and 2, it will be plain Monokuro Boo 3. I want to increase my heart is filling stroili oro out the form here. Take to heart what you like ^^ WeMeMade Perler Beads Creation Name: Monokuro Boo ... just 2 of us and success ratio Monokuro Boo 1: Up 3 cm. Wide and 3 cm. Color bead rolled 3 colors. white, black and pink number perler beads using a 1: 121 pcs Time to make: 10 minutes, this heating problem and bead board should board a small part. Protruding ears and legs to be close to all the other anti-deductible items damaged after Monokuro Boo ... just 2 of us Perler Beads Pattern No.1.
I rolled bead work pattern, stroili oro but I exaggerated it. If it is not very difficult, provided you ^^ exaggerated Facebook_WeMeMade_Yui.
I love design and do handmade things on free time. Hope you like my handmade. ^^ Wememade.blogspot.com is about my Handmade, DIY & Craft Story. We + Me = Made (it) together! My Blog: wememade.blogspot.com stroili oro Contact: wememadeyui@hotmail.com View my complete profile.
The pattern of the inflated Soniation # 2 across from the search for my posts in this blog if you do not come out perlerart Seth Anime Hama B ...
The pattern stroili oro of the inflated Soniation stroili oro you want to search for a very cute and very versatile. Protruding out in a blog post this for anyone else, I do believe ... perlerart
What to do kpop perler beads tattoo on his request. The bead was not enough. I simply rolled bead work I love to see it. This time with the ...
To make handmade cards from your hand to the people you love Showroom. Do not just make a Valentine's Day, birthdays, stroili oro graduation date, I want you to have it ^^ ...
2014 (22) February (18) January (4) Perler Beads Creation No.4 & 5: Monokuro Boo ... ju ... Perler Beads Creation No.3: Super Panda save the ... Perler Beads Creation. No.2: Little Panda wanna sa ... Perler Beads Creation No.1: Little Panda wanna sa ...


No comments:

Post a Comment