Wednesday, February 4, 2015

The pattern of the inflated Soniation you want to search for a very cute and very versatile. Protru


The pixel 8 bit like a Mario childhood. cheongsam One day I tried to open the device to do it now. Bead board first and then worry because the equipment to do it today. Start with a little paint and a moderate difficulty with Little Panda wanna say ... what happened to the little panda instead cheongsam ^^.
WeMeMade Perler Beads Creation Name: Little Panda wanna say ... proportion panda High 7 cm. Wide, 7.3 cm. Color bead rolled 2.6 mm. To 4 in white, black, red and pink long time in the making: 45. minute problem and bead board heating (first) this is the first of all I see a plastic clamp 555 from hot-rolled or hot rolled We Serie A bead onto a plastic plate preparation. Paul Tong, 2.6 mm bead to bead it, it will fall disorderly. Laid the bead board moves to drop out of the cradle. And I do not know how I can turn the heat irons with 1 felt that if the number of beads will dissolve cheongsam better than 1.5. I think that rolled bead curtains out. Prepared to take the baby panda When placed on a limb suddenly broken off. My neck of the new rolling pin slightly panda to staph. So precautions for working with hot bead for connecting small panda is one. I need to melt it a little cheongsam bead board 2 sides of the adjacent tighter cheongsam than normal cheongsam and malfunctioning cheongsam defense later this pattern Perler Beads.
Shouted the little panda is also taken photographs of what happened, who did not take pictures, add text, and sent it to. Another cute little cheongsam panda ^^ who have already made a show together sometime ^^ exaggerated Facebook cheongsam WeMeMade_Yui.
I love design and do handmade cheongsam things on free time. Hope you like my handmade. ^^ Wememade.blogspot.com is about my Handmade, DIY & Craft Story. We + Me = Made (it) together! My Blog: wememade.blogspot.com Contact: wememadeyui@hotmail.com View my complete profile.
The pattern of the inflated Soniation # 2 across from the search for my posts in this blog if you do not come out perlerart Seth Anime Hama B ...
The pattern of the inflated Soniation you want to search for a very cute and very versatile. Protruding cheongsam out in a blog post this for anyone else, I do believe ... perlerart
What to do kpop perler beads tattoo on his request. The bead was not enough. I simply rolled cheongsam bead work I love to see it. This time with the ...
To make handmade cards from your hand to the people you love Showroom. Do not just make a Valentine's Day, birthdays, graduation cheongsam date, I want you to have it ^^ ...
2014 (22) February (18) January (4) Perler Beads Creation No.4 & 5: Monokuro Boo ... ju ... Perler Beads Creation No.3: Super Panda save the ... Perler cheongsam Beads Creation. No.2: Little Panda wanna sa ... Perler Beads Creation No.1: Little Panda wanna sa ...


No comments:

Post a Comment