Wednesday, January 28, 2015

I love design and do handmade things on free time. Hope you like my handmade. ^^ Wememade.blogspot.


Continues to flow with the approaching Valentine Heart perler beads creation is at the heart melted by heat or love would have chosen it out ^^.
Heart to modify many things here. I will outline my heart will change the design on the inside or outside any more. Exaggerated it to see colors 4 themes I have Melting Rainbow Heart tone 7 rainbow colors, purple, blue, green, yellow, orange, red Melting Luminous Heart Beads Hot fluorescent colors perler beads as exaggerated available here Melting Pink. Heart heart melted mint sweet pink nets with Valentine's Day Melting Pastel Heart + choco color pastel heart melting eyes. Add white chocolate slightly exaggerated like it 555.
WeMeMade Perler Beads Creation Name: Melting Heart mix color theme proportion finish High 4 cm. Wide, 4.8 cm. Of perler beads 2.6 mm., Which is about 150 seeds duration of Experience: 5 minutes trouble working london fashion week 2012 bead rolled lip. This is not inflated, it is a pleasure to use color tones so much ^^ I made it to see what it exaggerated Facebook_WeMeMade_Yui.
I love design and do handmade things on free time. Hope you like my handmade. ^^ Wememade.blogspot.com is about my Handmade, DIY & Craft Story. We + Me = Made (it) together! london fashion week 2012 My Blog: wememade.blogspot.com Contact: wememadeyui@hotmail.com View my complete profile.
The pattern of the inflated Soniation # 2 across from the search for my posts in this blog if you do not come out perlerart Seth Anime Hama B ...
The pattern of the inflated Soniation you want to search for a very cute and very versatile. Protruding out in a blog post this for anyone else, I do believe ... perlerart
What to do kpop perler beads tattoo on his request. The bead was not enough. I simply rolled bead work I love to see it. This time with the ...
To make handmade cards from your hand to the people you love Showroom. Do not just make a Valentine's Day, birthdays, london fashion week 2012 graduation date, I want you to have it ^^ ...
2014 (22) February (18) Perler Beads Creation No.17: Sleepy Chinjung Justin london fashion week 2012 Chin ... Perler Beads Creation No.16: Chubby Bee in Round D ... Free Hama Beads Pattern by Soniation # 4: Pirate Free. Hama Beads Pattern by Soniation # 3 Free Hama Beads Pattern by Soniation # 2 - Anime Free Hama Beads Pattern by Soniation # 1 - Disney P ... Perler Beads Creation No.15: Apple - Fresh Fruit i ... Perler Beads Creation No. .14: Ladybird Love Bug in ... Easy Create Pixel Avatar - Published make Pixe ... Little Owl say ... Good Night Perler Beads Creation No.13: Coconut Water Perler Beads Creation No.12: Lonely Ninja Perler. Beads Creation No.11: Super Panda Turbo [DIY] Love Card from My Heart Perler Beads Creation No. 10 - Melting Heart mix c ... Perler Beads Creation No.9 - Ice-Cream Cone for Ho ... Perler Beads Creation. No.7 & 8 - Red Rose for Vale ... Perler Beads Creation No.6: RHINO by Kris EXO January (4).


No comments:

Post a Comment