Monday, August 11, 2014

: D good !! We have a lot in common: o)) I


This is kind of my little coming-out, because this would just tell anyone and nobody would have just said to me. The thing is simple, when I drink, we should never get to youtube, because after Ozzy, Metallica, Scars on Broadway, the Queen and other music you listen to in real life, will surely come one mile or One Direction. A terribly ashamed casadei for it: D. Quickly skip this section!
... In films! Therefore, most are not able to watch them dispassionately. A mostly voluntarily not let what has ČSFD less than 70% (unless the breathtaking recommendation of someone else or if we find out until after the end of the film, which happens only in those cases where u do not have my phone or my film really starts to have fun the beginning. When I start the movie does not seem right, I'll find him in the mobile application and then decide whether it'll look.). Oh, and my overall relationship with films such ... embarrassed? I do not have much patience to watch the movies casadei just as if I really really really tired. Needless Tim Burton (ooo!) And even Woody Allen does not say anything to me too. I do not see romantic movies and little to lead me to meet. My big favorite casadei is Christopher Nolan, whose regime really admire. His films mainly poke Great trick and of course Inception. When I have a weird mood, I always like to look at the film Almighty. First, Bradley Cooper, plus much koukatelnej me this story and its ending really takes. Excellent and I find exciting thriller Orphan, which I enjoyed tremendously gradation story. Last watched the image that is etched into my mind was World War Z, on the contrary, yesterday I was very disappointed in Carrie. Instead of comedy you play better series.
Reality show and third order when will the new reality show is mine. The exceptions are those that go on Friday and Saturday nights, it's me sorry i like to waste free evening - although today actually have all stations casadei except the free archive Novy and so when I think about it, well everything casadei except talent and superstar casadei watch on the net . I love all those talents, Brother, Pohlreich, a set and chosen. I like to watch terrible human mind and behavior, and believe that the show is not recorded: D! This one kind of falls mostly indulge in fun in the kitchen while cooking or cleaning. Recommendations are currently watching Survivor - Samoa. Well, because Russell and his brutal game. Now in the fourth'm tired of winter fashion, but hrooozně. In the summer it barely casadei goes, but in the winter ... In the winter you just take black boots, some black pants, casadei one of the black coat or jacket, a black or gray sweater and T-shirt, watch out! Red, blue, or black. Absolutely bleed all accessories, as well as not visible. I miss the dress and jacket and beautiful necklaces, casadei but I'm too lazy to think about it. 5th I am so terribly lazy ... ... and I hate cleaning. I'm so lazy that I give most of the work day after the deadline, because they can not be together. (Edit: And of course, if you deserve it, penalty casadei misses me, it's just that I see that this information gives the sensation. Much of the work is only as a supplement to the outputs of the workshops.) Or A classically over to spend the night. With zkouškama I have a problem just because casadei I'm lazy to go to learn and do not want to. A hand-in-hand with the cleaning as well. There are at least helps me is that when I finish work, I turn around and see for themselves the work piece. Once clean, so "wet" - bathroom, kitchen, floors. The fact'm tired of cleaning or vacuuming the living room. Some lancet clothes on the bed or a smudge on the window (transfers from our faces, because at night reconciles what is happening outside - nj, we are right in the center) I can not ever rozhodit. I can not keep order. What to wear to burst you? Namely taguju Nikol from Mademoiselle M, Petri Simple Life, Claire and John Škodulku of Jane's Colours. If it grabs someone else, and I'm glad if you write me your secret in the comments, I'll be even happier! :)
The day after the deadline? casadei : D They'll tolerate it? For us it is so that if it odevzdáš just 1 minute after the deadline (usually all term paper sent by mail), you are automatically in F! Delete Reply
I was scared that you like with impunity, it would not give me sleep, I went to the wrong school: DA otherwise with those recommendations - I do not watch a movie if it has less than 70% on csfd. Leda when it comes friend that does not want to watch those movies that I have, and draws a total shmancy shit (things like prcicky, Sexy party etc..) - And then just shake my head, what's not recorded. Clear
: D good !! We have a lot in common: o)) I'm also under the influence of deserts songs, favorite song voles and 10 times at a White Luck: o) I'm mad lazy and hate cleaning, I find it unnecessary (as entropy always wins: D), winter wear still the same .. jeans, black boots, casadei long cardigan, vest, coat .. and i am able to watch the farmer looking for a woman: o))) Reply Delete
So it seems: o))) to deliver

No comments:

Post a Comment