Monday, May 26, 2014

Categories Automobiles Cause Related Haberdasher Bubbles But why - and who? Citroën Depeche Photos

Grandfather Patek - Article on My-Pleasure
There's something about the watches. And especially those with history and memories under the glass and inside the box. For the same reason, this watch is of a significant nature in my case - even if it is not in my little collection.
The watch has been my grandfather, who I believe was a gentleman of the old school. You know - or do you know now - the kind of men who always stood up when a woman entered the room. Some could not quite understand why, but those who knew why and who did not manage to get up, have guaranteed students say it was not them who performed the amazing gesture, which stood at HOK's backbone. HOK is also his initials.
Today, the clock made the journey to London, where my aunt enjoying it daily. In other words, been in the family, and it will go on. As I remember the story, it was my grandmother who gave it to my grandfather when he turned around - probably the seventh time.

Categories Automobiles Cause Related Haberdasher Bubbles But why - and who? Citroën Depeche Photos Guest Bloggers GO Traveling Hello sailor JUKE Charismatic men Pickers, utensils and grooming cards - but well Leffe Living Lifestyle Media Darts with more MINIMINI - show me the key panel Peugeot Pin Madder Porsche 912 Travel Registered Spotted Tech Printed matter Watches VW
Nicolai Klingenberg NK@MY-PLEASURE.DK

No comments:

Post a Comment